Dr. Sandro Lombardo
This page is not maintained anymore.
Please visit the new website.
Sandro Enrico Fiore Lombardo studied economics and business administration at the University of Wuppertal and finished his master study in the subject "Entrepreneurship and Innovation" in September 2013. Since October 2013 Mr Lombardo has been a scientific assistant at the chair of Industrial Organization and Innovation at the University of Wuppertal.
- Competitive Preferences
- Experimental Economics
- Game Theory & Incentive Mechanisms
Refereed articles in scientific journals
- Diemo Urbig, Werner Bönte, Vivien Procher, and Sandro Lombardo (2019), Entrepreneurs embrace competition: evidence from a lab-in-the-field study, Small Business Economics, forthcoming. link
- Werner Bönte, Ute Filipiak and Sandro Lombardo (2017), Get in with a Foreigner: Consumer Trust in Domestic and Foreign Banks, International Journal of Economics and Finance, 9(6), 38-51.
- Werner Bönte, Sandro Lombardo, Diemo Urbig (2017), Economics meets psychology: Experimental and self-reported measures of individual competitiveness. Personality and Individual Differences, 116, pp. 179–185. link
- Christian Lohmann, Sandro Lombardo (2014), Resource Allocation within a Budgeting Game: Truthful Reporting as the Dominant Strategy under Collusion, Journal of Management Control, 25 (1), pp. 33-54. link
- Werner Bönte, Sandro Lombardo, Diemo Urbig (2016), Economics meets Psychology: Experimental and self-reported Measures of Individual Competitiveness. Schumpeter Discussion Papers, No. 6. link
- Werner Bönte, Ute Filipiak, Sandro Lombardo (2015), Get in with a Foreigner: Consumer Trust in Domestic and Foreign Banks. Courant Research Centre Discussion Papers, No. 180. link
- 15th TIBER Symposium on Psychology and Economics, Tilburg (Netherlands), August 26, 2016
- London Experimental Workshop 2016, London (United Kingdom), June 6-7, 2016
- Conference on Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Decision Making, Berlin (Germany), November 5-7, 2015
- Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings - 5th Meeting on Economic Sciences, Lindau (Germany), August 19-23, 2014
- 15th International Conference of the International Joseph A. Schumpeter Society (ISS), Jena (Germany), July 27-30, 2014
- 7th Conference on Performance Measurement and Management Control, Barcelona (Spain), September 18-20, 2013
- School of Public and Environmental Affairs - Institute for Development Strategies, Indiana University, Bloomington (USA), September - October 2014