Dr. Ute Rink (née Filipiak)
This page is not maintained anymore.
Please visit the new website.
Ute Rink (in former times Filipiak) studied economics at the University of Wuppertal and finished her study in the subject "Special Economic Theory" and "International Economy" in April 2008. From May 2008 to October 2013 Mrs Rink was a scientific assistant at the chair of Industrial Organization and Innovation at the University of Wuppertal.
- Financial Market Development in India
- Financial Literacy and Household Investments
Publications in Refereed Journals:
- Financial Literacy, Information Flows, and Caste Affiliation: Empirical Evidence from India (with Werner Bönte), Journal of Banking and Finance, 2012, Vol. 36(12), pp.3399-3414.
- Trusting Financial Institutions: Out of Reach, out of Trust?, Schumpeter Discussion Paper 2013-002, 2013
- Financial Investments, Information Flows, and Caste Affiliation: Empirical Evidence from India (Ute Filipiak, Werner Bönte), Schumpeter Discussion Paper 2011-014, 2011
Presentations at Conferences:
- 50th Conference of the European Regional Science Association (ERSA), Jønkøping (Sweden), 19th - 23rd August, 2010.
- Jahrestagung des Vereins für Sozialpolitik, Frankfurt am Main,
04th -07th August 2011.
- 14th International Schumpeter Society Conference, Brisbane (Australia), 02nd - 05th July 2012
Special Edition Conference of the Journal of Banking and Finance
"Financial Globalization and Sustainable Finance:
Implications for Policy and Practice", Cape Town (South Africa), Mai 2013
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IITM), Chennai, Indien.
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
August - October 2012